HE MADE ONE BIG MISTAKE
1. He brushed his teeth twice a day—with a nationally advertised toothpaste.
2. The doctor examined him twice a year.
3. He slept with the window open.
4. He stuck to a diet with fresh vegetables.
5. He golfed but never more than 18 holes at a time.
6. He got at least eight hours of sleep each night.
7. He never smoked or drank or lost his temper.
8. He was all set to live to be a hundred.
The funeral was held last Wednesday. He is survived by 18 specialists, 4 health institutes, 6 gymnasiums, and numerous manufacturers of health foods and antiseptics.
He made one big mistake! “He forgot God.” And he lived as if this world were all there was to this life, and now he is with those who say, “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.” (Jer. 8:20)
If you should die tonight where would you spend eternity? Think!