Five Tragedies of Life
- A man struck a match to see if the gasoline take on his car was empty. It wasn’t!
- A man patted a strange bulldog on the head to see if the critter was friendly. It wasn’t!
- A man speeded up to see if he could beat the train to the crossing. He couldn’t!
- A man touched a high voltage electric wire to see if it was still charged. It was!
- A man quit attending services of the church on Sundays to see if he could make more money in overtime work. He did–but he lost his eternal soul in the process!
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Rom. 6:23. Who are you working for?