THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN
- Remember the purpose of worship is not to entertain or amuse one another, but it is to pay homage, love and honor to God.
- Remember the people in worship; they are not perfect, neither are you. Those with imperfections are worshiping Him who is perfect. He who realizes his own imperfections most is better qualified to worship Him who is perfect.
- Come to the worship period thinking how great God is and how insignificant you
- Give due attention to the thoughts contained in the spiritual songs as well as in the harmony and melody of the singing of them.
- Remember that a sermon depends as much on the hearing of it as the presenting of it.