How to Make a Failure out of Life
- Follow the line of least resistance. Be neutral on moral and spiritual issues. Straddle the fence.
- Alienate yourself from the church membership. Go to church when you “feel” like it and when it is most convenient.
- Indulge you carnal appetites. Take it easy on Sunday and never go to church. Be lazy and selfish. Accept the pleasures offered by the world.
- Look at the inconsistencies and sins of others. Pick flaws, find faults, and criticize. Ignore your own faults.
- Unite with worldly organizations. Become a member of some club or fraternity. They do lots of good, and you don’t have to compromise your convictions to belong.
- Run around with people who have nothing to do with Christ and his church. Don’t bring religion into your social life.
- Eclipse your salvation with worldly interests. After all, you have a living to make. Put dollars and business ahead of your commitment to Christ.