“He Made One Mistake”
- He brushed his teeth twice a day – with nationally advertised toothpaste!
- The doctor examined him twice each year!
- He slept with a window open each night!
- He stuck to a daily diet of fresh vegetables!
- He walked three miles everyday checking his heart rate along the way with his $100.00 Casio watch!
- He got at least eight hours of sleep each night!
- He never smoked nor drank nor lost his temper!
- He was all set to live to be one hundred!
He made one mistake! “He Forgot God!” He lived as if this world was all there was to life. He is now with those who say, “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved” (Jer 8:20).