1. A church that does nothing is on the way to the cemetery!
2. All who are so busy with their own affairs who don’t have time to devote to the work, donate a wreath.
3. The brother who says nothing at all is driving the hearse.
4. The ones who are continually drawing back when advance moves are being made are throwing flowers upon the grave.
5. The brother who is continually talking hard times in the church is preaching the funeral sermon and singing the hymns.
Thus lies the church, buried from all care. Am I performing one of these acts?