DO YOU POSSESS GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS?
1. generic vardenafil Look Out For Others Interests As Well As Your Own: — “Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others” (Phil 2:4).
2. Treat Others Better Than The Way You Want To Be Treated: http://renaissance-oman.com/cuqycyveh — “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself” (Phil. 2:3). “Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another” (Rom. 12:10).
3. Praise Has Better Results Than Criticism: http://tek-flagman.ru/byzacyqa — “There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health” (Prov. 12:18).
4. http://vincity.bancanho.com.vn/sybexozem Look Beyond Outward Appearance: — “But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him; for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance but the Lord looketh on the heart” (1 Sam. 16:7).
5. Don’t Say Everything You Think: ed medications — “A fool vents all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back” (Prov. 29:11).
6. http://theholdinghands.com/hohupoma Be Willing To Listen And Take Advice: — “Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established” (Prov. 15:22). “For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, and in a multitude of counselors there is safety” (Prov. 24:6).
7. viagra online Be Willing To Admit When You Are In Error: — “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy” (Prov. 28:13).
8. best 10 online canadian pharmacies Be Slow To Anger; In Doing So You Will Be Able To Quiet Or Calm Anger And Contentions: — “A wrathful man stirreth up strife; but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife” (Prov. 15:18)
9. generic levitra online Be Gentle In Answering, For It Will Defuse Anger: — “A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grevious words stir up anger” (Prov. 15:1). “A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, and a word spoken in due season, how good it is!” (Prov. 15:23).